Tata & Howard has a Sr. Project Manager opportunity in our Portland, ME office for a senior level candidate with 15+ years of direct, hands-on project management experience in the design and development of water and wastewater engineering applications. Candidates must also possess solid experience working directly with clients and client development, and must have proven ability to lead and manage multiple project teams that consistently meet project deadlines.
This position will also have corporate responsibilities including contributing towards the strategic management and development of the firm and participation in proposal efforts and invoicing. Minimum qualifications include Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering as well as a Professional Engineer license in the state of Maine.
In addition, successful candidates must show evidence of success in managing projects from proposal through inception and into final stage of completion (previous project management experience), and must have strong technical and business writing skills, evidenced by examples.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering.
- 15+ years of experience in the consulting engineering industry involving the design of municipal water systems.
- Registered Professional Civil Engineer in the State of Maine or the ability to obtain through reciprocity.
- Previous experience working on and managing projects for municipal water and wastewater clients.
- Proven history of developing and managing projects from design through construction.
- Candidate must have strong technical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must be able to work well independently and in teams and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must have capability of developing new business in the State of Maine.
Please note that Tata & Howard does not sponsor applicants for work visas.