Tata & Howard has worked with all sized markets, both public and private to provide effective, innovative solutions.
Tata & Howard has been working with small to mid-sized municipalities for nearly 20 years. We take pride in our innovative designs that have assisted communities with maintaining their aging infrastructure while meeting budgetary constraints.
- Cherry Valley Sewer District
- Deaconess Water Treatment Facility – Concord, Massachusetts
- Falmouth, Ma – Composite Water Storage Tanks
- Hopedale, Massachusetts – Energy Conservation
- + Show all
- Hopedale, Massachusetts – Wastewater Treatment
- Mattapoisett River Valley Water District Water Treatment Facility
- Milford, Massachusetts – Facilities Planning/CWMP
- Milford, Massachusetts – I/I
- Monson, Massachusetts – Pumping Facilities
- Natick, Massachusetts – Water Treatment Facility
- Norwich, Connecticut
- South Deerfield Roaring Brook Water Treatment Facility
- Spectacle Pond Water Treatment Facility
- Spencer, MA
- Spencer, Massachusetts – Two Zone Pressure System
- Upton, MA
Tata & Howard provides comprehensive engineering services to large municipalities. We've had success working with Engineering Departments in large communities and understand the procedures involved with bidding and executing projects.
- Goodyear, Arizona – Water Reclamation Facilities
- RWA, New Haven, CT
- Worcester, Ma
Private Water Companies
Tata & Howard has provided services such as planning, alternatives analysis, design, and bidding to Private Water Companies. We understand the need to adhere to the policies and guidelines set forth by the regulatory agencies and also need to justify the expenses to the state utility commission.
- Aquarion Water Company
- Avon Water Company
- Connecticut Water
- Valley Water Systems
Commercial / Institutional
Commercial and institutional projects require special attention to meet deadlines and specific client needs. Clients have come to depend on our ability to meet tight deadlines while understanding the complex permitting needs often associated with a major project.
- Legacy Farms, Hopkinton, Massachusetts
- Wellesley College
State / Federal
Our services to state and federal agencies consider the specific goals of the project, while recognizing the importance of the funding timeline and reporting requirements.
- Massachusetts Department of Fisheries and Wildlife – Sunderland, Massachusetts