Tata & Howard has been very successful in assisting our clients in applying and securing grants and loans that are necessary to fund their projects.
Over the years, we have built strong working relationships with grant writers and programs in Vermont, Maine, and New Hampshire. Some of the various types of grants/loans for which we have applied on behalf of our clients include the following:
- State Revolving Fund (SRF): Maine, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Vermont
- United States Department of Agriculture Rural Development (USDA RD)
- Community Development Block Grants (CDBG)
- SWMI Grants
- Leak Prevention/Water Conservation
- Source Protection/Drinking Water Supply Protection Grants
- Asset Management Grants: Massachusetts, New Hampshire
- Northern Border Regional Development Grants serving 36 communities in Maine, New Hampshire, New York, and Vermont
For more information on our Northern New England funding assistance, please contact us.