Water/Wastewater Project Engineer-St. Johnsbury, VT
Water/Wastewater Project Engineer – St. Johnsbury, VT
We are looking for a qualified and highly motivated Civil/Environmental Engineer with 4-7 years experience in water and/or wastewater engineering to address the needs of a growing firm. The selected candidate will support a variety of civil engineering design projects including but not limited to pipelines, pump stations, and water treatment. The successful candidate will take the lead in project execution, project cost estimates and schedules, project work plans, keeping projects on schedule and within budget, and coordinating/participating in the preparation of plans and specifications, technical reports documenting project activities, findings, and recommendations, with limited supervision. The candidate must be a self-starter with a solid understanding of the consulting engineering industry. Familiarity with Deltek Vision project management system a plus.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in the consulting engineering industry involving the design of municipal water and/or wastewater systems.
- Registered Professional Civil Engineer in the State of Vermont or the ability to obtain within one year.
- Candidate must have strong technical skills and history of successful projects.
- Strong written and verbal communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must be able to work well independently and in teams and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Please note that Tata & Howard does not sponsor applicants for work visas.