Project Manager, Water Engineering – Marlborough, MA
We are looking for a qualified and highly motivated Project Manager, Water Engineering with 10-12 years’ experience in water distribution engineering to join our Marlborough office. The selected candidate will work directly with our clients and a team of design engineers in a variety of civil engineering projects including pipelines, pump stations, and water treatment. The successful candidate will have a proven record of meeting project deadlines and budgets. Other responsibilities include mentoring and training junior engineers, coordinating / participating in the preparation of plans and specifications, technical report writing, and documenting project activities, findings, and recommendations, with limited supervision. This position will also have business development responsibilities including lead identification, prospect meetings, and participation in proposals as appropriate. The candidate must be a self-starter with a solid understanding of the consulting engineering industry. Familiarity with Deltek Vision project management system a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering.
- 10-12 years of experience in the consulting engineering industry involving the design of municipal water systems.
- Registered Professional Civil Engineer in the State of Massachusetts or the ability to obtain through reciprocity.
- Previous experience working on and managing projects for municipal water clients.
- Proven history of developing and managing projects from design through construction.
- Candidate must have strong technical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must be able to work well independently and in teams and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Please note that Tata & Howard does not sponsor applicants for work visas.