Marketing Manager – Marlborough, MA
Tata & Howard is currently looking for a Marketing Communications Manager who will develop an integrated communications strategy for the company incorporating online and offline marketing and PR. This includes the development of a Communications Plan to increase brand awareness and recognition for the organization.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Write and design collateral materials promoting the firm’s services. May include sell sheets, brochures, newsletters, advertisements, trade show materials, posters, and other materials as needed.
- Conduct appropriate market research on competitive services’ firms.
- Management of all email marketing campaigns (e.g. Mail Chimp), all paid social media, and online and print advertising.
- Manage all trade shows including registrations, booth collateral, and pre- and post- show communications.
- Management of the corporate website including content, search engine marketing, and search engine optimization programs.
- Supervise the process of putting together qualifications and resumes for proposals.
- Write a variety of content including blogs, whitepapers, press releases, and articles.
- Assist with maintenance of CRM through Deltek Vision.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing or related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive marketing experience including interactive and new media.
- Experience in engineering industry or similar professional services preferred.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work independently.
Please note that Tata & Howard does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com