Project Engineer, Water Engineering – Marlborough, MA
We are looking for a qualified and highly motivated Project Engineer, Water Engineering with 4-7 years’ experience in water distribution engineering to join our Marlborough office. The selected candidate will work directly with our clients and a team of design engineers in a variety of civil engineering projects including pipelines, pump stations, and water treatment. The successful candidate will have a proven record of meeting project deadlines and budgets. Other responsibilities include mentoring and training junior engineers, coordinating / participating in the preparation of plans and specifications, technical report writing, and documenting project activities, findings, and recommendations, with limited supervision. The candidate must be a self-starter with a solid understanding of the consulting engineering industry. Familiarity with Deltek Vantagepoint project management system a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering.
- 4-7 years of experience in the consulting engineering industry involving the design of municipal water systems.
- Registered Professional Civil Engineer in the State of Massachusetts or the ability to obtain through reciprocity.
- Previous experience working on and managing projects for municipal water clients.
- Proven history of developing and managing projects from design through construction.
- Candidate must have strong technical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must be able to work well independently and in teams and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Please note that Tata & Howard does not sponsor applicants for work visas.