NPDES Phase II Small MS4 General Permit Annual Report Services
The purpose of the MS4 annual report is to document the status of NPDES Storm Water Management Program (SWMP) implementation with information including the following:
- A self-assessment review of compliance with the permit conditions;
- An assessment of the appropriateness of the selected BMPs;
- An assessment of the progress towards achieving the measurable goals;
- A summary of results of any information that has been collected and analyzed;
- A discussion of activities for the next reporting cycle;
- A discussion of any changes in identified BMPs or measurable goals; and
- Reference to any reliance on another entity for achieving any measurable goal.
Tata & Howard has provided MS4 Annual Report services to the following municipalities:
Tata & Howard assists the Town of Dover, MA with MS4 compliance. Services have included completion of the annual report, facilitation of an educational training session with municipal leaders, review and updating of stormwater infrastructure, and education on the upcoming MS4 Permit. We are currently assisting them with preparing the Notice of Intent required for coverage under the new 2016 Massachusetts MS4 General Permit.
Tata & Howard reviewed stormwater information and provided a Year 11 annual report to the Town of Manchester-by-the-Sea, MA.
Tata & Howard assists the Town of Leicester, MA with MS4 compliance. Services have included creation of an IDDE program including written statement of IDDE responsibilities, outfall inspection and mapping, and educational presentation to Town leaders on illicit connections. In addition, Tata & Howard helped the Town create and pass a bylaw related to illicit connections required by the MS4 Permit and produced the MS4 Annual Report for the Town. We are currently assisting them with preparing the Notice of Intent required for coverage under the new 2016 Massachusetts MS4 General Permit. Moving forward, we will be assisting the Town with additional mapping and catchment area identification.