Thanksgiving is just around the corner, a joyful day when we reflect upon all we have and offer thanks. While we all enjoy some well-deserved time off with family, friends, and (of course) food, let’s not forget to drink our water. Staying hydrated offers a myriad of health benefits, including aiding in the digestion of our Thanksgiving feast. So take advantage of the fresh, clean water provided by our public water suppliers and brew up some healthful flavored waters. We have included some festive holiday recipes below to entice everyone in the family to drink more water. Happy Thanksgiving!
4 whole slices fresh orange
4 scoop Ice
- Place two rosemary sprigs in each glass.
- Place one orange slice in each glass.
- Using a spoon, gently bruise the rosemary and orange by pressing.
- Fill glasses with ice; top with water and stir.
- Serve cold.
- Place drops of each essential oil into a gallon of cold water.
- Shake well to mix the flavors together.
- Pour over ice and garnish with lime. Enjoy!
8 vanilla beans sliced down the middle
2 T organic honey
2 liters of water
- Warm the honey and stir into the water.
- Allow water and honey mixture to cool.
- Add in the peaches and vanilla beans to the water.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Add ice to glasses and serve!
2 cinnamon sticks
2 liter pitcher of water
- Add sliced apple and cinnamon to pitcher.
- Cover with ice.
- Fill the pitcher with water and allow it to set in the fridge for 15 minutes before drinking.
1-2 cups pomegranate seeds
2 liters water
- Add blueberries, pomegranate seeds, and water to pitcher.
- Cover and chill at least 8 hours.
- Add ice to glasses just before serving.
- Add skewers of blueberries to each glass for a festive touch.